- How to nominate an experience?
Anyone can nominate a business or an experience to enter the award. Just fill in the form telling us your name, phone number, the name of the place you are nominating, their contact information and which category you think they should apply to.
- Who can nominate an experience?
Anyone can nominate a company or an experience, whether you are a business owner, a member of the staff or a client.
- How to enter an experience?
Any company offering any of the experiences listed can compete for the awards. To register, it is necessary to fill in a form, explaining why you think the experience deserves the award in the category you are applying to and send supporting material such as pictures, videos or even clients statements to email@example.com.
- Which companies can enter?
Any company that is based in the UK and offers one of the experiences listed in the categories page can enter The Adventure Awards.
- Why should I register for the award?
The Adventure Awards are an opportunity to have your work recognized not only by your local community, but by a national audience. You should register because:
- Recognition boosts morale of your team
- Recognition increases trust of clients in your business
- You will enjoy an amazing night out with your team and colleagues, making meaningful connections
- Winning the award or even becoming a finalist is an amazing publicity opportunity
- Why should I nominate a company to win the award?
If you had an amazing adventure experience thanks to a specific company, you should nominate them. Experiences such as camping, rafting and bungee jumping are thrilling and exciting. Nominating a company is like recommending it to other clients.
- Does it cost to register?
Registering for the award is 100% free.
- Who decides the finalists?
The finalists will be decided by an independent panel of judges.
- How will the winners be selected?
Once the finalists have been announced, clients can vote on who they think should be the winner. Together with the votes, our panel of independent judges will look further into the finalist’s applications and cast a vote on who they think should win. A combination of the two decisions will declare the winner.
- How will I know if I’ve been shortlisted?
Finalists will be contacted directly via email. Finalists will also be announced on this website and on our social media channels.
- How can I attend the award ceremony?
The award ceremony will be held at the majestic Athena, in the heart of the country, in Leicester, on 3rd April 2019. Booking details will be released nearer the date
- If I have more questions or want to send supporting material, who should I contact?
- How can I sponsor the awards?
If you would like to sponsor the award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.